Saturday, January 22, 2011

Breakfast Television @ Glama Gals

Josie and I would like to say a huge thank you to Breakfast Television for visiting us. It was so much fun!
Jennifer is so personable, genuine and compassionate. She made all the girls feel really special.  I was a bit nervous to be on T.V. Having had a baby 9 months ago and not losing very much baby weight I put on. I was very nervous to be on the camera. However I have to practise what I preach. It's not what on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts.

I was a bit emotional after watching it after. I was so proud of all the hard work Josie, myself and our staff have put into Glama Gals over the past 5 years. Alot of people come in and think what a great idea, this is easy etc, I should open up one of these. I have to say it's not easy, you can try and copy us all you want. However it will never be what Josie and I have made it. We really put our heart into Glama Gals. It truly is our life. Our clients come for US.  We make each tween feel as if it is our first customer.

Josie and I get disappointed when we see companies pop up that have copied our concept. We laugh when we have "nosey" customers call us to find out really weird information. We know who you are and we can smell the imposters and copycats a mile away. So when you call and ask us our ingredients, where we get our items from, our ask us to go step by step through a typical party, or if you visit us and just ask alot of questions that dont pertain to your party, or you ask questions and stumble upon your words when you dont remember your childs birthday date. We are onto YOU and two steps ahead of you. The dead giveaway is when you call under PRIVATE NUMBER. So please don't waste your time and ours and be ORIGINAL, because the only person you are fooling is yourself.  I had to get this off my chest, because we are so tired of everyone trying to copy and steal our ideas.

We are really excited for the future and have some exciting plans for Glama Gals expansion into retail and a few more locations by the end of the year.

We are so blessed and honored to have so many amazing customers and friends.

Again thanks for being there for us. We love you all.
Here is a link with pictured from our Breakfast Television Event

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=49104&id=168591316502278

No comments:

Post a Comment